Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sharing some of my 'Twilight' projects!

Hello everyone! I thought that I would focus on some 'Twilight'-inspired projects this week. My daughters, my sister, and I are all going to see the new movie tomorrow! I'm sooo excited! I have 3 different projects to share with you today. For every project, I used the super cute LSHD Bitten Smitten pattern set.  You can find this pattern on the LSHD website here:  http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_431/Bitten-Smitten-Collection.htm Thank you for taking the time to come see my creations.....I'm glad you're here! :)
My first project is a 12x12 scrapbook layout.
My 2nd project is a Framed Picture of these same characters that you can hang on your wall!

And, my last project for today is actually 2 different projects, with the same idea! I have made 2 different Car Hanging Mirror decorations.  One is for an Edward fan and one for a Jacob fan.  This idea has been going through my head quite sometime now and I finally decided to let it out today....lol! These are double-sided, and have a spot for a favorite photo (both sides).  They are embellished with paper, ribbon, bottle caps, and a charm.

This one is for an Edward fan! This is not how they would look hanging up, I took both sides apart (they were glued together) and put them side by side to get a good pic.

Here is the one for a Jacob fan:
And here is a picture of what it looks like hanging in a car!


Stay tuned next week, as I have another 'Twilight' project to post that I didn't get done today! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

3 comments:

LUV2SCRAP said...

Fabulous!! My daughter and I went on Thursday to see the movie we were so please. Thank you so much for your comments on my Blog and now a new follower (0:

LUV2SCRAP said...

Ok I was trying to follow but blogger is not letting me )o: I will try later.

ReinasMomma said...

I LOVE this! Found your blog through the blog hop but saw a Twilight post under it and had to check it out! Where did you find the bottlecap images? chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com