Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Card and matching envelope using LSHD Digi Stamp

Good afternoon all my crafty friends! Here is a card with a matching envelope that I finished up today! I used a digi stamp from LSHD, which I believe was offered as a freebie last year. I added some paper, paper flowers, and a bottlecap charm with a leaf dangling to both the envelope and the card. Then I finished it off by adding a couple die-cut leaves and 2 buttons. Thanks for looking!
Here is a pic of both the envelope(top) and the card (bottom).
Here is a close-up of the card.
Here is a close-up of the envelope:
This last pic is of the sentiment inside the card....I printed it out and then inked the edges and added a leaf die-cut to tie it all together! Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Donald Smith said...

hi blogger thanks for sharing great post and good dsign and best Online Printing Company nice work and i bookmarked your blog and i hope next i wait your next post thank you