Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'Our Little Peanut'-Boy Wood Frame

Thanks for stopping by! Today, I'm sharing a project I did using an 8"x8" wood frame which I found at Michaels craft store.  I painted the wood frame a baby blue color, then covered it in paper and finished by adding a bottlecap/peanut charm. Then I added the super cute peanut paper piecing and title which you can find on Little Scraps of Heaven Designs website here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_405/Our-Little-Peanut-Boy.htm.  This was so much fun to make and I think I will try to get some others done soon as well! These would make some great Christmas gifts!!
                                                            Here is my finished project:
Here is what the frame looked like before I started.  The peg in the pic area is what keeps it up in the back.....I did paint that blue as well!
Here is the finished frame with a different angle:
This is the close-up of the bottlecap/peanut charm:
This last pic is of the back!


0 comments: