Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog Hop~Blog Candy Winner!

Hello everyone! Thank you for hopping along with us yesterday! I am overjoyed at how many people participated! I am so thankful to each and every one of you for your kind and sweet comments!! I want to thank Tricia @ Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for allowing me the chance to participate in this amazingly fun Blog Hop! As I said yesterday, this was the very first one I have ever particpated in and it was so very much fun!!! Thank you, too, to all the amazing and talented ladies who participated in this as well.....everyone's projects were FABULOUS and I was totally blown away by everyone's creativity! I came away from this, with some absolutely amazing ideas!! Thank you, thank you!! You are the best and look forward to 'hopping' along with you ladies again!! :)

Now on to my Blog Candy Winner! I used random.org........

True Random Number Generator 48 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

AND THE WINNER IS:
#48 CrazyCardCreator......'Your projects are so cute! TFS :)

If you can please email me @ scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com and give me your address, I will get this shipped out to you immediately!! Thank you again to everyone!!! I hope you all have a super Sunday!! :)

0 comments: